You have never been so excited about attending the office Christmas party before, but the fact that you are looking your best makes getting together with your coworkers much more enjoyable. From the weight that you have lost to the cosmetic dentistry that you have just completed, this is the year when you will be smiling for, instead of hiding from, the camera.
You have lost weight a couple of times before, but you have never taken the time that it takes to investigate the cosmetic dentistry options that are available. The fact that you were able to finally spend some time in braces and then followed that up with a couple of dental veneers means that you finally feel great about your smile.
Finding a Way to be Proud of Your Smile Can Help You Feel Good About Yourself
You do not have to wait until the company holiday party to make sure that you are looking your best. Any day is the right day to make sure that you have a smile that you are proud of. Consider these facts and figures about the reasons that so many people take the time to visit dental offices and find out about the cosmetic dentistry options that are available:
- Having a great smile can help you make a great first impression. In fact, 96% of adults believe an attractive smile will make a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex.
- Oral surgeons can help you make the corrections that will allow you to look your best.
- Letting yourself spend time on yourself can help you look the way that you want.
- Invisalign dentists offer a product that can help adults make changes in the alignment of their teeth.
- Dispite being older, it is not uncommon adults to have their wisdom teeth removed, as there is usually only enough room in the mouth for 28 teeth.
- Approximately 10% of U.S. dentists place implants now, but that number is increasing.
- You are not alone if want to make sure that your smile is great. In fact, according to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) survey, 99.7% of adults surveyed indicate that they think a healthy smile is socially important.
- Statistics indicate that 50% of the entire adult U.S. population over age 50 agree that a smile is the one physical feature that stays the most attractive as people age, according to a survey by the AACD.
- Making and keeping dental appointments are the first two steps to making sure that you achieve good oral health.
- Instead of hiding from the camera, make 2018 the year that you are proud of the smile that you have.
- Little daily dental habits like brushing your teeth after every meal and flossing twice a day can help you get the smile that you want.
- Even though wisdom teeth removal can be painful, it is an outpatient procedure performed on 5 million Americans every year.
Do you have a HOLIDAY SMILE that you are proud of? If not, maybe it is time for you to make a visit to a cosmetic dentistry office to see what options are available to you.
More on this topic. See this link for more references.